ReScattered

A space to reflect on my readings and musings, scattered and rescattered

12.17.2008

PJ Day



Today is PJ day. For 12th grade engaged folks, it's all about me and Jennifer...and maybe Samantha who is heading off to change into her pajamas. We're freaking adorable if I do say some myself. I'll post more photos of our cute selves later. The 9th grade though, that's another story. Super super cute. My digital media darlings put the seniors to shame. Nejmie and Ant-Honey were all poppin' from head to toe. And, of course, we got photos to back it up. If only I could find the right size USB cable...

xo,
Dj

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Adam Collado said...

And, of course, we got photos to back it up. If only I could find the right size USB cable...

You could just ask me directly you know. ;) Well, at least I think this is your way of asking me. Otherwise, I look kinda vain.....

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger td said...

you're kinda vain...i have the photos on my hard drive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home