ReScattered

A space to reflect on my readings and musings, scattered and rescattered

9.15.2008

Welcome to 12th Grade Creative Writing

This is my first post in a long time. I was thinking of starting a new blog--to start fresh, clean, get it together. But then, I thought, naaahhh, doesn't really seem important. The stop and start of this blog parallels the stop and start of my writing life. Like many people, my daily life (i.e. painting my apartment literally ALL weekend, though not for the past several months...) tends to get in the way of my writing. I do a crummy job of really getting it together and recording my thoughts on a regular basis. Generally though, I'm much happier when I'm writing. So 12th grade Creative Writing (perhaps my only readers!), let's try this together. I will blog at least 4 times per week and I ask the same of you. You can write about whatever you want. Experience (from those times when I actually wrote regularly) tells me that regularly flexing my writing muscles is an exercise that's at least as effective for building my writing as the gym is for sculpting and toning those non-metaphorical muscles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home